- More Opportunities, Lower Pay: 2012 Insights from Library Jobline
- Early Literacy Information on Colorado Public Library Websites
- Colorado's Public Computer Centers: Bridging the Great Digital Divide
- Participant Satisfaction With Computer Training Classes in Colorado's Public Computer Centers
- BTOP Workforce Efforts and Partnership
- See more Fast Facts.
- New Fast Facts: More Opportunities, Lower Pay: 2012 Insights from Library Jobline
- BTOP Outcome Evaluation Presentation at the Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband Coalition Annual Conference
- Slides are now available for our Computers in Libraries presentation
- Join us at Computers in Libraries next week!
- Learn how to strategically plan and market your library's computer services based on user profiles at our 4/16 webinar
- Preliminary 2012 Public Library Data Now Available
- Find more LRS news on our blog
Public Library Annual Report
The 2012 Public Library Annual Report (aka annual survey) is now open. The survey deadline is March 15, 2013. Administered using Bibliostat Collect software, the survey is available online at: http://collect.btol.com.
- Survey Support Documents and Links
- Online Survey (requires log-in and password)
- Survey FAQ
- Print Survey
- What's New
- Library Hours Calculator
The Public Library Annual Report uses Collect survey software. The following online tutorials will help guide you through the survey process and the use of Collect. To navigate through the tutorials there is a toolbar located at the bottom of each tutorial screen. This bar has controls for fast-forward, rewind, pause, and closed captioning.
- 1. Getting Started
- This chapter introduces you to the basic functions of the Collect software, including logging in, system requirements, and simple navigation.
- 2. Survey Components
- This chapter covers the survey components and their definitions including question numbers, data elements, previous year's data, data entry boxes, green flags, and the notepad icon.
- 3. Filling Out the Survey and Edit Checks
- This chapter covers filling out the survey, including how to navigate the survey, automatic calculations, and edit checks.
- 4. Printing and Submitting Your Survey
- This chapter covers how to print and save your survey report in PDF or HTML format, as well as the final steps to submit your completed report.
If you have questions about the survey or data elements, please contact Nicolle Steffen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-866-6900. For help with technical questions about Bibliostat Collect, contact Product Support at: 1-866-785-9935