The 2020 Public Library Annual Report (PLAR) opens on Monday, January 25, 2021 and closes on March 19, 2021. Are you new to the PLAR? Check out the 5 Ws of the Public Library Annual Report for an overview.
Library Research Service staff offered a webinar about the PLAR on Wednesday, February 3:
Survey Support Documents and Links
- Online Survey (use Chrome or Firefox browsers, NOT Microsoft Edge)
- Print Survey
- Help Page for Bibliostat Connect Interface
- Library Hours Calculator
- Electronic Materials: What Goes Where?
- 2020 Report: New items and changes
- How to report program data elements
- How to report virtual program statistics
- Marmot downloadable counts
- CLiC downloadable counts
- State grants (pp. 2-4) – Report this in 3.9 – State Operating Revenue
If you have questions about the survey or data elements, please contact LRS staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.866.6900. For help with technical questions about Bibliostat Collect, contact Product Support at email@example.com or 866.785.9935.