The School Library Profiles developed by the Library Research Service are meant to be used as a comparative tool for school libraries in Colorado. The results represent data received from school libraries that completed the 2009 Colorado School Library Survey. Profiles for each participating school compare individual school data with averages for schools with similar grade level and enrollment ranges. Please note that since all data were derived from responses to the survey, schools that did not respond to the survey are not represented in the Profiles.
Use the school locator (below) to find the school for which you would like to see the 2009-2010 School Library Profile. Remember, schools that did not respond to the 2009 Colorado School Library Survey will not be represented in the Profiles.
Please Note: Starting with the 2008-09 profiles, we are using medians instead of averages for the comparison groups. Medians represent the school in the middle of each statistic - i.e., there are equal numbers of schools above and below the median. For this reason, we felt this was more representative of the "typical" school than average, which can be more strongly influenced by outliers.
- Angevine Middle School, Lafayette
- Bear Creek Elementary School, Boulder
- Boulder High School, Boulder
- Centaurus High School, Lafayette
- Columbine Elementary School, Boulder
- Eldorado K-8 School, Superior
- Emerald Elementary School, Broomfield
- Foothill Elementary School, Boulder
- Gold Hill Elementary School, Gold Hill
- Heatherwood Elementary School, Boulder
- Jamestown Elementary School, Jamestown
- Louisville Middle School, Louisville
- Manhatten Middle School Of Arts And Academics, Boulder
- Mesa Elementary School, Boulder
- Monarch High School, Louisville
- Nederland Elementary School, Nederland
- Peak To Peak Charter School, Lafayette
- Platt Middle School, Boulder
- Ryan Elementary School, Lafayette
- Whittier Elementary School, Boulder