The following items will be used to evaluate the travel stipend application:
- Applicant is a first-time RIPL participant (YES/NO)
- Applicant works in a library on the list of designated small and rural library systems (YES/NO)
- Applicant is not employed by a South Carolina library system
Note: A “no” for any of the items above will disqualify the application.
-Please rate the quality of each applicant’s responses to the following questions from 1-5 (1=lowest rating, 5=highest rating):
- How do you plan to implement the knowledge and skills gained at the RIPL Regional in your library?
- Briefly describe a project or service you hope to evaluate. What outcomes do you hope to achieve for this project as a result of this workshop?