The following items will be used to evaluate the travel stipend application:
- Complete application has been submitted (YES/NO)
- Applicant is a first-time RIPL participant (YES/NO)
- Applicant works in a rural and small U.S. public library (YES/NO)
- Applicant lives outside of the Salt Lake City metro area (YES/NO)
Note: A “no” for any of the items above will disqualify the application.
-Please rate the quality of each applicant’s responses to the following questions from 1-5 (1=lowest rating, 5=highest rating):
- Why are you interested in learning about the topics covered during the RIPL Regional?
- How do you plan to implement the knowledge and skills gained at the RIPL Regional in your library?
For more information about the RIPL 2018 scholarship application process, please see https://www.lrs.org/travel-stipend-opportunity-for-utah-ripl-regional/.