LRS’s biennial study on public library web sites and social media use (“Web Tech”) is featured in ALA’s recently released 2014 State of America’s Libraries report. This report presents a comprehensive summary of current library news and trends, including coverage of hot topics such as libraries and community engagement, ebooks and copyright issues, and social networking, where the Web Tech study is highlighted.
Check out the following resources for more information about this study:
- Infographic: summarizes the study’s findings in a graphical format.
- Colorado infographic: graphical summary of the study’s Colorado-specific findings.
- Fast Facts: presents study highlights.
- Closer Look report: contains detailed information about the study’s results.
- U.S. Public Libraries and the Use of Web Technologies webpage: contains all published information from the 2008, 2010, and 2012 studies.
Tweet Follow @LRS_CO